Westwood T60 Garden Tractor with 42″ XRD Deck
All new range of T Series garden tractors from Westwood. As with all Westwood machines they are built to a higher specification than your average ride on mower.
The Westwood T60 is the mid sized rear discharge tractor of the range with a Kawasaki 603cc engine and 42 inch cutter deck. The Westwood T60 has all the features you would expect from a quality large tractor including electric power take-off, operating management system (on-board computer), steel body and heavy duty axle.
The Westwood T60 is built to tackle the demands of large gardens. Westwood garden tractors can cope with a variety of cutting conditions from very dry to damp and even wet grass with no problem. The Westwood XRD rear discharge deck fitted to the T60 is designed on the very popular Vector Flow system and unlike most cutter decks has 3 contra-rotating blades. Clippings are thrown to the rear of the deck and into the path of the optional 300 litre powered grass collector.With the grass collector fitted not only can you efficiently collect your clippings but the inbuilt roller gives a beautiful striped finish to the lawn.
- Heavy duty steel chassis with cast front axle and reinforced cutter deck.
- Push button controlled power take-off to drive the attachments.
- Operating Management System : An at a glance view of the tractor’s operation like a car dashboard display
- Single pressed steel body : A durable alternative to more usual fabricated units, the steel body is strong and tested to be as corrosive resistant as possible.
- Adjustable seat : Westwood tractors all have an adjustable sliding seat with the added feature of fingertip controlled adjustments. The seat can be angled either up or down to suit the operator’s height.
- Deck Height Selection : The cutting heights are easily adjusted through 9 positions from 12mm to 101mm. The manual lift lever has a trigger style locking sysyem to lock the deck height into place. For extra simplicity the current deck height is shown on the T60′s onboard dashboard display.
- Parking Brake : An added safety feature on the T60 is the park brake which prevents the tractor being started unless the brake is engaged. This important safe guard is fitted as standard on all Westwood garden tractors.
- Optional Attachments include a 300 litre powered grass collector with roller for stripes, powered scarifier, powered broadcast spreader and snowblade.
|Model||T60 rear discharge|
|Engine Type||Kawasaki twin cylinder (FS 481V) air cooled OHV|
|Displacement||603cc (Horse power is no longer quoted)|
|Cutter Deck Size||42 inch / 107cm|
|Deck Type||XRD, rear discharge|
|Cutting Heights||9 increments from 12mm to 101mm|
|Dashboard Display Operating Management System|
|Warranty||Manufacturer’s 3 year domestic (subject to servicing). 90 days commercial warranty|
|This model replaces the T1600 from October 2014|