Westwood T50 Garden Tractor with 36″ XRD Deck
All new range of T Series garden tractors from Westwood. As with all Westwood machines they are built to a higher specification than your average ride on mower.
The T50 is the smallest sized rear discharge tractor in the range with a 500cc Briggs and Stratton engine and 36 inch cutter deck. The Westwood T50 has all the features you would expect from a much larger machine including electric power take-off, operating management system (on-board computer), steel body and heavy duty axle.
The Westwood T50 is suited to ground of approx 1 acre in size and where access is restricted due to size or width limitations. Westwood lawn tractors can cope with a variety of cutting conditions from very dry to damp and even wet grass with no problem. The XRD rear discharge deck fitted to the T50 is designed on the very popular Vector Flow system and unlike most cutter decks has 3 contra-rotating blades. Clippings are thrown to the rear of the deck and into the path of the optional 300 litre powered grass collector.
- Heavy duty steel chassis with cast front axle and reinforced cutter deck.
- Push button controlled power take-off to drive the attachments.
- Operating Management System : An at a glance view of the tractor’s operation like a car dashboard display
- Single pressed steel body : A durable alternative to more usual fabricated units, the steel body is strong and tested to be as corrosive resistant as possible.
- Adjustable seat : Westwood tractors all have an adjustable sliding seat with the added feature of fingertip controlled adjustments. The seat can be angled either up are down very like a car seat.
- Deck Height Selection : The cutting heights are easily adjusted through 9 positions from 12mm to 101mm. The manual lift lever has a trigger style locking sysyem to lock the deck height into place. For extra simplicity the current cutting height is shown on the tractor’s dashboard display
- Parking Brake : An added safety feature on the T50 is the park brake which prevents the tractor being started unless the brake is engaged. This important safe guard is fitted as standard on all Westwood garden tractors.
- Optional Attachments include a 300 litre powered grass collector with roller for stripes, powered scarifier, powered broadcast spreader and snowblade.
|Model||T50 rear discharge|
|Engine Type||Briggs and Stratton single cylinder|
|Displacement||500cc (Horse power is no longer quoted)|
|Cutter Deck Size||36 inch / 92cm|
|Deck Type||XRD, rear discharge|
|Cutting Heights||9 increments from 12mm to 101mm|
|Dashboard Display Operating Management System|
|Warranty||Manufacturer’s 3 year domestic (subject to servicing). 90 days commercial warranty|
|This model supersedes the Westwood S1500 from October 2014|