SNAPPER ESPV21875AL Aluminium Deck Lawn Mowers
The Snapper cast aluminum deck mowers have it all. Self-propelled for effortless mowing , anti vibration system (ESPV21750AL only) to reduce the need for precise alignment and a front bumper to allow the mower to sustain an impact without damaging the mower deck.
Anti vibration system for comfortable usage (ESPV21875AL only).
The operator zone has everything within easy reach. Variable speed from 0 – 6,4 km/h.
65 liter bag capacity on ESPS19875AL and 70 liter bag capacity on ESPV21875AL.
A sturdy front bumper protects the mower deck.
- 48 or 53 cm cutting width
- Briggs & Stratton 875ex Series™ – OHV
- Self propelled – Single and Variable Speed model
- Front and rear ball bearings
- Rear bagging deck easily converts to mulching
- Quick adjust folding handles
- Variable speed drive system 0 – 6,4 km/h
- Single point height adjustment, 7 cutting heights
- Cast aluminum deck material
- Alluminum alloy front and rear wheels
- Durable cast transmission
|Make||Briggs & Stratton|
|Model||875ex Series™ OHV|
|Engine Start||Recoil, ReadyStart®|
|Cutting Width (cm)||63|
|Height of Cut (mm)||20 – 76|
|Height of Cut Adjustment||Single centralized|
|Blade Type||Multi Purpose|
|Drive Type||Variable Speed|
|Forward Speeds (km/h)||2,8 – 4,5|
|Residential Warranty||2-Year Limited*|